Take a Tour
for a detailed tour of our member's health tools click on the icons above-
Find Health Solutions and Reduce Your Symptoms
We promise the information you gain as a Symptom Journal member will give you invaluable insights to your current health situation and the possibility for life-changing results, a personal road map to better health. Be a partner with your healthcare team in determining your health future.
Your Symptom Journal membership gives you many tools to help you reduce your symptoms:
- Symptom Checklists: Some of the most comprehensive and extensive symptom checklists on the Internet. The goal of the symptom checklist is to give an individual a snapshot of their health condition as it is today.
- Comprehensive Information: Provides comprehensive information about your health condition covering a wide range of topics: disease description, cause, risk factors, diagnosis, treatment, alternative and complimentary treatments, self-care, nutrition with resources and support for each health condition.
- Daily and Monthly Questions: Designed specifically for your health condition to help track the most important factors contributing to your symptoms increasing or decreasing along with what influences your daily quality of life and health outcomes.
- Exercise and Nutrition Module: An integrated system that helps you track how your food and exercise impact your health outcomes.
- Reporting technology giving you customized daily, weekly, and monthly reports: Shows you what is specifically impacting your symptoms and enables you to see trends, giving you the information on how to reduce your symptoms and create better health outcomes.
- A Writing Journal: Gives you a place to write about what is important to your health and your life.
- A Goals Section: Helps you set and achieve goals with your health.
- Friends Network: Gives you a place to connect with people with the same health condition and share your experiences while gaining support and community.
- Inspiration Toolkit: Designed to be a place for support, motivation, and inspiration with tools and exercises to support you in your health journey.
Your membership to the Symptom Journal is FREE during BETA testing and will be set at a reasonable price going forward, so it's affordable for everyone.
Symptom Journal is a membership site without revenue from positioned content or ads. We wanted a personal and compassionate experience for our members, and a site that was designed for patients by patients. Become a member today and access tools that can make a profound difference in your health and in your life!
|Track Your Symptoms
Track your symptoms and learn how to reduce your symptoms and bring your illnesses under control. In 2-3 minutes a day you can answer daily questions that can show you how to create a healthier life.
Get answers through reports that show you exactly how, what, why, and when your symptoms increase or decrease, helping you achieve amazing results and a healthier life.
Live well and know what choices to change based on the results you see in your reports. Your reports show you how to create a healthier life and with your doctor's help you can modify your treatment plan and live your best life.