Learn How to Reduce Your Anxiety Symptoms
If you could change anything in the world with having Anxiety Disorder, picture….
You feel at peace, your body and mind feel relaxed, and you are not tense
You concentrate well and are not easily distracted
You sleep well and wake feeling refreshed
You no longer excessively worry and you have tools for conquering your fears
You are calm and you have a positive outlook
You know what triggers your anxiety or panic attacks and you have a plan for managing your triggers
What if anxiety affected your life less? Think of all the things you could do…
Your Commitment + Our Health Tools
Reduce Your Symptoms and Live Your Best Life
Make the changes you want in your life as a Symptom Journal member:
- Your Symptom Journal membership gives you a plan. You have a history of your anxiety symptoms, anxiety attacks, panic attacks, or social anxiety and health outcomes saving months or years discovering how to reduce your symptoms.
- You feel confident in social situations and your relationships. You have a GPS to navigate your personal and professional life, rather than feedback from friends, coworkers, or your spouse to know when your anxiety symptoms cause challenges.
- You have a system for keeping your body operating at it’s best. You have an integrated system for tracking what you eat; your sleeps patterns, and exercise—all key components in keeping your body operating at it’s best with Anxiety Disorder.
- You know how to reduce your symptoms. Your reports show how your health and treatments are working or not working enabling you and your doctor to make changes that can reduce your anxiety symptoms.
- You know how to create your best life. Your reports show exactly how, what, why, and when your anxiety symptoms increase or decrease—a roadmap to know what to change to reduce your symptoms and create your best life.
- You can take back your power and take control of your health. In less than 5 minutes a day, our patent-pending technology shows you how your lifestyle choices, nutrition, and treatment affect your anxiety symptoms.
Take the Challenge-14 Days to Having the Life You Want
Give us 14 days and we will show you how to reduce your anxiety symptoms, anxiety attacks, panic attacks, or social anxiety and live your best life as a Symptom Journal member. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, click on the JOIN button and become a member today!
|Track Your Symptoms
and learn how to reduce your symptoms and bring your illnesses under control. In than 5 minutes a day you can answer questions that show you how to create a healthier life.
through reports that show you exactly how, what, why, and when your symptoms increase or decrease, helping you achieve amazing results and a healthier life.
and know what choices to change based on the results you see in your reports, showing you and your doctor how to reduce your symptoms so you can live your best life.
We promise the information you gain, as a Symptom Journal member will give you invaluable insights and the possibility for life-changing results with Anxiety Disorder, a personal road map for turning obstacles into victories. Don’t lose another day, become a member today—have the tools to unlock your best life.
You Deserve to Live Your Best Life with Anxiety Disorder
Discover the power of symptom tracking:
- Discover in real time if your anxiety symptoms, anxiety attacks, panic attacks, social phobias, or social anxiety are increasing or decreasing because of your nutrition, medications, and therapies, and how these choices affect your health outcomes.
- Life-changing results can be yours through symptom tracking; eliminate wasted months and potentially years of not having accurate answers about what is working or not in your treatment plan.
- Feel confident with reports that you can share with your doctor when discussing your health, giving you facts to back up how you are feeling and how your treatment plan is working or not working.
- The goal of symptom tracking is symptom reduction allowing you to manage and reduce your sympoms and create your best quality of life.
Most of us have systems for managing our finances, weight, time, and exercise. Managing your health is no different. You can't manage what you don't track. We are patients like you, who took action, created web-based health tools, found solutions to difficult questions, and wanted to share our discoveries to help you create your best quality of life with anxiety disorder. Join our community as a Symptom Journal member and live your best life.
You Can't Manage What You Don't Track
What is Anxiety?
At one time or another, you may have experienced anxiety, nervousness or fear during a stressful time in your life. Most of us get butterflies in our stomach during a blind date or fret over family problems. Feeling anxious once in awhile is a normal part of life and is the body’s natural response to danger. However, if your day is filled with panic attacks, anxiety attacks, social anxety or phobias, intense worry and tension, and this lasts for at least six months, then you probably have an anxiety disorder.
You may think that you’re “just a worrier” or maybe you always feel keyed up and unable to relax. Or, maybe you have difficulty falling to sleep or can’t sleep through the night, waking up wired with your heart racing or pounding. Anxiety or anxiety attacks can dominate your life and interfere with your daily activities, but it doesn’t have to do so. Anxiety attacks, panic attacks, and social anxiety are associated with anxiety disorder. With appropriate treatment and journaling of your symptoms, you can improve your health. Learn more about anxiety disorder as a member.
Causes of Anxiety
There is no known cause for anxiety but there are a few factors that appear to contribute to its development. The key factors are genetics, brain chemistry (abnormal levels of certain neurotransmitters in the brain) and environmental factors such as divorce, death of a loved one or loss of a job. Often anxiety attacks, panic attacks, or social anxiety are triggered by different situations, stresses, and combinations of events for different people. Learn more about anxiety disorder as a Symptom Journal member.
Symptoms of Anxiety
Symptoms are our first clues in understanding our anxiety and how it affects our body. Since all of us have a unique chemical make up, anxiety symptoms will vary from person to person. For example, you may have only one mild anxiety symptom but your friend may have all of them and with greater severity. Symptoms may include: restlessness, feelings of apprehension or dread, excessive, ongoing worry and tension, racing heart, and fatigue. An extensive list of symptoms is presented in your Symptom Checklist. Through your Daily Questions you can monitor how your symptoms, treatment and lifestyle are affecting your health.
Diagnosis, Treatment and Self-Care with Anxiety
Understand the process your doctor may use when diagnosing anxiety. In the Members area, there is a full description of the diagnosis process and possible tests that your doctor may order. We discuss the conventional treatment options along with alternative and complimentary treatments that other individuals with anxiety disorder, anxiety attacks, panic attacks, or social anxiety have found helpful. Our anxiety Self-Care section for members explains how simple lifestyle choices can help improve your outcomes and quality of life.
As a member of the Symptom Journal, you will be able to see how your treatment, lifestyle choices, and nutrition affect how your symptoms increase or decrease through your Reports area, allowing you to make timely changes with your health team that saves you money, time, pain, and energy. The information you receive from your reports will help you make educational or health changes that can help you live your best life with anxiety disorder.
Exercise, Nutrition & Support for Anxiety
In the Exercise and Nutrition section for members, we cover some of the most popular diets and exercise tips that people have used to positively affect their quality of life and outcomes with anxiety disorder, panic attacks, anxiety attacks, and social anxiety. We also provide an Inspiration Toolkit for our members, giving them tools, support, and motivational techniques for staying inspired with their health journey. We understand the day-to-day challenges with anxiety, and want to support you in creating a better quality of life.
Still not convinced that Symptom Journal can make a significant and positive change in your health, then Read Tamara's Story > and see how symptom tracking changed her life.
and learn how to reduce your symptoms and bring your illnesses under control. In less than 5 minutes a day learn how to create a healthier life.
through reports that show how, what, why, and when your symptoms increase or decrease, helping you achieve amazing results and a healthier life.
and know what choices to change based on results you see in your reports, showing you and your doctor how to reduce your symptoms so you can live your best life.