Learn How to Reduce Your Bipolar Symptoms
Imagine having the tools to live the life you want with Bipolar Disorder, picture….
Your moods, energy, and thinking are more stable and dependable
You have learned how to avoid the major highs and lows that you have experienced with Bipolar Disorder
You have a grounded sense of self; you are not seen as self-absorbed
You have improved judgment with finances, career, diet, and relationships
You are not so driven and your life runs smoothly
What if Bipolar Disorder affected your life less? Think of all the things you could do…
Your Commitment + Our Health Tools
Reduce Your Symptoms and Live Your Best Life
Start making the changes you want in your life as a Symptom Journal member:
- Your Symptom Journal membership gives you a plan. You have a history of your bipolar symptoms and health outcomes saving months or years discovering how to reduce your symptoms.
- You have tools for understanding social situations and your relationships. You have a GPS to navigate your personal and professional life, rather than feedback from friends, coworkers, or your spouse to know when your bipolar symptoms cause a challenge.
- You have a system for keeping your body operating at it’s best. You have an integrated system for tracking what you eat; your sleeps patterns, and exercise—all key components in keeping your body operating at it’s best with Bipolar Disorder.
- You know how to reduce your symptoms. Your reports show how your health and treatments are working or not working enabling you and your doctor to make changes that can reduce your bipolar symptoms.
- You know how to create your best life. Your reports show exactly how, what, why, and when your bipolar symptoms increase or decrease—a roadmap to know what to change to reduce your symptoms and create your best life.
- You can take back your power and take control of your health. In less than 5 minutes a day, our patent-pending technology shows you how your lifestyle choices, nutrition, and treatment affect your bipolar symptoms.
Take the Challenge-14 Days to Start Having the Life You Want
Give us 14 days and we will show you how to reduce your bipolar symptoms, anxiety attacks, panic attacks, or social anxiety and live your best life as a Symptom Journal member. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, click on the JOIN button and become a member today!
|Track Your Symptoms
Track your symptoms and learn how to reduce your symptoms and bring your illnesses under control. In 2-3 minutes a day you can answer daily questions that can show you how to create a healthier life.
Get answers through reports that show you exactly how, what, why, and when your symptoms increase or decrease, helping you achieve amazing results and a healthier life.
Live well and know what choices to change based on the results you see in your reports. Your reports show you how to create a healthier life and with your doctor's help you can modify your treatment plan and live your best life.
We promise the information you gain, as a Symptom Journal member will give you invaluable insights and the possibility for life-changing results with Bipolar Disorder, a personal road map for turning obstacles into victories. Don’t lose another day, become a member today—have the tools to unlock your best life.
You Deserve to Live Your Best Life with Bipolar Disorder
Discover the power of symptom tracking:
- Discover in real time if your bipolar symptoms are increasing or decreasing because of your nutrition, medications, and therapies, and how these choices affect your health outcomes.
- Life-changing results can be yours through symptom tracking; eliminate wasted months and potentially years of not having accurate answers about what is working or not working with your bipolar treatment plan.
- Feel confident with reports that you can share with your doctor when discussing your health, giving you facts to back up how you are feeling and how your biploar treatment plan is working or not working.
- The goal of symptom tracking is symptom reduction allowing you to manage your health and create your best quality of life.
Most of us have systems for managing our finances, weight, time, and exercise. Managing your health is no different. You can't manage what you don't track. We are patients like you, who took action, created web-based health tools, found solutions to difficult questions, and wanted to share our discoveries to help you create your best quality of life with biploar disorder. Join our community as a Symptom Journal member and live your best life.
You Can't Manage What You Don't Track
What is Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a serious brain disease also known as manic-depressive illness. Bipolar disorder normally develops during a person’s late teens or early adult years (between ages 15 and 30) and usually lasts a lifetime.
Generally, we all have ups and downs from time to time, especially when things go awry or life sends challenges our way. But that’s a normal part of life. However, when you have unusual shifts in mood, energy, activity levels, and are having difficulty carrying out day-to-day tasks, you may have bipolar disorder. Bipolar disorder affects your whole body, from the way you feel about yourself and think about things, to changes in your daily habits. It can interfere with your relationships and ability to work, study, eat, sleep and enjoy life.
At one moment you may feel overly joyful, extremely energetic, impulsive and reckless. This is considered the manic phase. Or you may feel like you’re “living in a black hole” or feel empty inside and lifeless, unable to experience pleasure. This is the depressive phase. Sometimes, you may feel a mix of both mania and depression leading to more irritability and anger. This is considered a mixed state. But, you don’t have to feel like this. With appropriate treatment and journaling of your symptoms, you can have a better understanding of your bipolar disorder and improve your health outcomes. Learn more about bipolar disorder as a member.
Causes of Bipolar Disorder
The causes of bipolar disorder are still somewhat unclear. However, within the last decade there has developed a greater understanding of the possible causes. One of the key theories is genetics. Another theory is an imbalance of neurotransmitters, abnormal brain structure and brain function. More causes and risk factors associated with bipolar disorder are discussed in the member’s section of the Symptom Journal.
Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder
Symptoms are our first clues in understanding our bipolar disorder and how it affects our body. Bipolar disorder can be difficult to determine during its onset. Bipolar symptoms can vary greatly from person to person, and may alter often from a manic episode to a depressive episode. Symptoms may include: euphoria, risky behavior, inability to concentrate, feelings of guilt, hopelessness, and fatigue. An extensive list of symptoms is presented in your Symptom Checklist. Through your Daily Questions you can monitor how your symptoms, treatment and lifestyle are affecting your health.
Diagnosis, Treatment and Self-Care with Bipolar Disorder
Understand the process your doctor may use when diagnosing bipolar disorder. In the Members area, there is a full description of the diagnosis process and possible tests that your doctor may order. We discuss the conventional treatment options along with alternative and complimentary treatments that other individuals with bipolar disorder have found helpful. Our bipolar disorder self-care section for members explains how simple lifestyle choices can help improve your outcomes and quality of life.
As a member of the Symptom Journal, you will be able to see how your treatment, lifestyle choices, and nutrition correlate with how your symptoms increase or decrease through our Reports area, allowing you to make timely changes with your health team that saves you money, time, pain, and energy. The information you receive from your reports will help you make changes that help you live your best life with bipolar disorder.
Exercise, Nutrition & Support for Bipolar Disorder
In the Exercise and Nutrition section for members, we cover some of the most popular diets and exercise tips that people have used to positively affect their quality of life and outcomes with bipolar disorder. We also provide an Inspiration Toolkit for you members, giving you tools, support, and motivational techniques for staying inspired with your health journey. We understand the day-to-day challenges with bipolar disorder, and want to support you in creating a better quality of life.
Still not convinced that Symptom Journal can make a significant and positive change in your health, then Read Tamara's Story > and see how symptom tracking changed her life.
and learn how to reduce your symptoms and bring your illnesses under control. In less than 5 minutes a day learn how to create a healthier life.
through reports that show how, what, why, and when your symptoms increase or decrease, helping you achieve amazing results and a healthier life.
and know what choices to change based on results you see in your reports, showing you and your doctor how to reduce your symptoms so you can live your best life.