Find Solutions: PMS, Fertility Challenges or Menopause Symptoms
If you could change anything having PMS, fertility challenges or menopause, picture…
Your moods and weight are stable during the month—no more fluctuations of weight or mood to handle
You can get pregnant and carry your pregnancy to delivery
You can think more about sex and less about ovulation these days
Your body temperature is stable—no night sweats or hot flashes to drench you
You sleep well and wake feeling rested
You are migraine and headaches free and have energy you can depend on
What if PMS, fertility challenges or menopause symptoms affected your life less? Think of all you could do…
Your Commitment + Our Health Tools
Reduce Your Symptoms and Live Your Best Life
Start making changes that help reduce your symptoms and live your best life:
- Your Symptom Journal membership gives you a plan. You have a history of your PMS, fertility challenges or menopause symptoms and health outcomes saving months or years discovering how to reduce your symptoms.
- You feel confident about your health. You have a GPS to navigate what triggers your PMS, fertility challenges or menopause symptoms increasing—an early warning system that shows you how to avoid what triggers your symptoms.
- You have a system for keeping your body operating at it’s best with PMS, fertility challenges or menopause. You have an integrated system for tracking what you eat; your sleeps patterns, and exercise—all key components for being at your best.
- You know how to reduce your symptoms. Your reports show how your health and treatments are working or not working enabling you and your doctor to make changes that can reduce your PMS, fertility challenges or menopause symptoms.
- You know how to create your best life. Your reports show you exactly how, what, why, and when your PMS, fertility challenges or menopause symptoms increase or decrease—a roadmap to know what to change to create your best life.
- You can take back your power and take control of your health. In less than 5 minutes a day, our patent-pending technology shows you how your lifestyle choices, nutrition, and treatment affect your PMS, fertility challenges or menopause symptoms.
Take the Challenge-14 Days to Having the Life You Want
Give us 14 days and we will show you how to reduce your symptoms and live your best life as a Symptom Journal member. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, click on the JOIN button and become a member today!
|Track Your Symptoms
Track your symptoms and learn how to reduce your symptoms and bring your illnesses under control. In 2-3 minutes a day you can answer daily questions that can show you how to create a healthier life.
Get answers through reports that show you exactly how, what, why, and when your symptoms increase or decrease, helping you achieve amazing results and a healthier life.
Live well and know what choices to change based on the results you see in your reports. Your reports show you how to create a healthier life and with your doctor's help you can modify your treatment plan and live your best life.
We promise the information you gain, as a Symptom Journal member will give you invaluable insights and the possibility for life-changing results with Fibromyalgia, a personal road map for turning obstacles into victories. Don’t lose another day, become a member today—have the tools to unlock your best life.
Live Your Best Life-Reduce PMS, Fertility Challenges and Menopause Symptoms
Discover the power of symptom tracking:
- Discover in real time if your Hormone Imbalance symptoms are increasing or decreasing because of your nutrition, medications, and therapies, and how these choices affect your health outcomes.
- Life-changing results can be yours through symptom tracking; eliminate wasted months and potentially years of not having accurate answers about what is working or not working with your Hormone Imbalance treatment plan.
- Feel confident with reports that you can share with your doctor when discussing your health, giving you facts to back up how you are feeling and how your Hormone Imbalance treatment plan is working or not working.
- The goal of symptom tracking is symptom reduction allowing you to manage your health and create your best quality of life.
Most of us have systems for managing our finances, weight, time, and exercise. Managing your health is no different. You can't manage what you don't track. We are patients like you, who took action, created web-based health tools, found solutions to difficult questions, and wanted to share our discoveries to help you create your best quality of life with Hormone Imbalance. Join our community as a Symptom Journal member and live your best life.
You Can't Manage What You Don't Track
What is Hormone Imbalance?
Hormones play a important role in your health and well-being. Hormones affect us all almost all of the time. When hormone levels fluctuate, your mood, sexual desire, fertility and ovulation can be affected. You may feel a range of symptoms from feeling anxious, irritable or depressed to your body feeling fatigued. Or, you’ve had either hair loss or facial hair growth or a diminishing sex drive. The imbalance of your hormones may negatively impact how you feel and how your reproductive system responds. When our hormones are balanced, we feel energetic and alive.
Your body releases several hormones, of which the key sexual hormones are estrogen, progesterone and testosterone. There is a delicate balance between estrogen and progesterone. Normally, your estrogen level is kept in balance by your progesterone and testosterone levels. But, if you have high estrogen levels and low progesterone and/or testosterone levels, this is known as estrogen dominance. When this is the case, the excess estrogen becomes a toxin to your body. While it’s particularly important for women to have the correct hormone balance between estrogen and progesterone, it’s also important to men, just in smaller amounts.
However, it is important to note that other hormones that can affect your well-being are created from your endocrine system. This complex system includes your pituitary gland, hypothalamus, thyroid, adrenals, gonads, pancreas, and pineal gland. All of these release hormones that affect tissue function, mood, growth, puberty, and metabolism. Several of these hormones are linked together and exist in a delicate and closely regulated balance.
Hormonal imbalances can lead to many health concerns and bodily changes. Some of the key health challenges are Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), miscarriages, C-section deliveries, infertility/sterility, perimenopause, menopause, fibroid tumors, and hysterectomy.
We are all aware of hormonal imbalances in middle-aged women and teenagers. But what we may not realize is that hormonal imbalances can influence any of us at any time and that they can be caused by several factors, usually resulting in vague symptoms that can be mistaken for other conditions or illnesses. However, it’s good to know that hormonal imbalances are treatable, so you can feel alive and energetic. Learn more about hormone imbalances as a member of Symptom Journal.
Causes of Hormone Imbalance
There are many causes of hormonal imbalance, some of which can lead to miscarriages, infertility and menopause. Some of the key causes are: chronic stress, lifestyle, thyroid problems, nutrition, exercise, emotions, age and ovulation. More causes and risk factors associated with hormone imbalances are discussed in the Symptom Journal member’s section.
Symptoms of Hormone Imbalance
Symptoms are our first clues in understanding our hormone imbalance and how it affects our body. There are many symptoms that could indicate a hormonal imbalance. Some are produced from hormone deficiencies and others are produced from hormone excesses, and some hormonal-imbalance symptoms are produced from a combination of improper hormone levels. Symptoms may include: depression, fatigue, anxiety, hot flashes, erectile dysfunction, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, premenstrual syndrome, reduced sex drive, and fibrocystic breasts. An extensive list of symptoms is presented in your Symptom Checklist. Through your Daily Questions you can monitor how your symptoms, treatment and lifestyle are affecting your overall health.
Diagnosis, Treatment and Self-Care with Hormone Imbalance
Understanding the process your doctor may use when diagnosing hormone imbalance helps you ask questions and better understand your diagnosis and treatment process. In the Members area, there is a full description of the diagnosis process and possible tests that your doctor may order. We discuss the conventional treatment options along with alternative and complimentary treatments that other individuals with hormone imbalance have found helpful. Our hormone imbalance Self-Care section for members explains how simple lifestyle choices can help improve your outcomes and quality of life.
As a member of the Symptom Journal, you will be able to see how your treatment, lifestyle choices, and nutrition correlate with how your symptoms increase or decrease through our Reports area. allowing you to make timely changes with your health team that saves you money, time, pain, and energy. The information you receive from your reports will help you make changes that help you live your best life.
Exercise, Nutrition & Support for Hormone Imbalance
In the Exercise and Nutrition section for members, we cover some of the most popular diets and exercise tips that people have used to positively affect their quality of life and outcomes with hormone imbalance. We also provide an Inspiration Toolkit for our members, giving them tools, support, and motivational techniques for staying inspired with their health journey. We understand the day-to-day challenges with hormone imbalance, and want to support you in creating a better quality of life.
Still not convinced that Symptom Journal can make a significant and positive change in your health, then Read Tamara's Story > and see how symptom tracking changed her life.
and learn how to reduce your symptoms and bring your illnesses under control. In less than 5 minutes a day learn how to create a healthier life.
through reports that show how, what, why, and when your symptoms increase or decrease, helping you achieve amazing results and a healthier life.
and know what choices to change based on results you see in your reports, showing you and your doctor how to reduce your symptoms so you can live your best life.