Learn How to Reduce Your ADHD Symptoms
Imagine you have the tools to create the life you want with ADHD…
Your life is running smoothly and you are less impulsive
Your finances, career and personal life work well and life is easier to manage
You concentrate better, remember details and finish the tasks that you start
You are not overwhelmed by life and you feel confident about your future
You are able to relax, you don’t feel so driven, and you enjoy life more
What if ADHD affected your life less? Think of all the things you could do…
Your Commitment + Our Health Tools
Reduce Your Symptoms and Live Your Best Life
Start reducing and managing your ADHD symptoms as a Symptom Journal member:
- Your Symptom Journal membership gives you a plan. You have a history of your ADHD symptoms and health outcomes saving months or years discovering how to reduce your symptoms.
- You feel confident in your relationships. You have a GPS to navigate professional and personal relationships, rather than your feedback coming from friends, coworkers, or your spouse.
- You have a system for keeping your body operating at it’s best with ADHD. You have an integrated system for tracking what you eat; your sleeps patterns, and exercise—all key components for being at your best.
- You know how to reduce your symptoms. Your reports show how your health and treatments are working or not working enabling you and your doctor to make changes that can reduce your ADHD symptoms.
- You know how to create your best life. Your reports show you exactly how, what, why, and when your ADHD symptoms increase or decrease—a roadmap to know what to change to create your best life.
- You can take back your power and take control of your health. In less than 5 minutes a day, our patent-pending technology shows you how your lifestyle choices, nutrition, and treatment affect your ADHD.
Take the Challenge-14 Days to Having the Life You Want
Give us 14 days and we will show you how to reduce your symptoms and live your best life as a Symptom Journal member. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, click on the JOIN button and become a member today!
|Track Your Symptoms
and learn how to reduce your symptoms and bring your illnesses under control. In less than 5 minutes a day you can answer questions that show you how to create a healthier life.
through reports that show exactly how, what, why, and when your symptoms increase or decrease, helping you achieve amazing results and a healthier life.
and know what choices to change based on the results you see in your reports, showing you and your doctor how to reduce your symptoms so you can live your best life.
We promise the information you gain, as a Symptom Journal member will give you invaluable insights and the possibility for life-changing results with ADHD, a personal road map for turning obstacles into victories. Don’t lose another day, become a member today—have the tools to unlock your best life.
You Deserve to Live Your Best Life with ADHD
Discover the power of symptom tracking:
- Discover in real time if your ADHD symptoms are increasing or decreasing because of your nutrition, medications, and therapies, and how these choices affect your health outcomes.
- Life-changing results can be yours through symptom tracking; eliminate wasted months and potentially years of not having accurate answers about what is working or not in your treatment plan.
- Feel confident with reports that you can share with your doctor when discussing your health, giving you facts to back up how you are feeling and how your treatment plan is working or not working.
- The goal of symptom tracking is symptom reduction allowing you to manage your health and create your best quality of life.
Most of us have systems for managing our finances, weight, time, and exercise. Managing your health is no different. You can't manage what you don't track. We are patients like you, who took action, created web-based health tools, found solutions to difficult questions, and wanted to share our discoveries to help you create your best quality of life with ADHD. Join our community as a Symptom Journal member and live your best life.
You Can't Manage What You Don't Track
What is Adult ADHD?
ADHD is the acronym for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. ADHD was known as ADD, but in 1994 it was renamed as ADHD to cover all types of the disorder. ADHD is a medical condition that affects possibly upwards of 30-65% of the adults that had ADHD as children. ADHD affects approximately 4% of the U.S. adult population or upwards of 8 million adults. The National Institute of Mental Health considers ADHD one of the most common childhood disorders that can continue through adolescence into adulthood. Learn more about adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder as a member of the Symptom Journal.
Causes of Adult ADHD
Scientists are not sure what causes ADHD, although ADHD is probably caused by a combination of factors. Researchers are looking at possible environmental factors, and studying how brain injuries, nutrition and social environment might contribute to ADHD. Some of the most prevalent theories or factors that may play a role in ADHD are genetics, environmental factors, and altered brain function. Inside the members area of the Symptom Journal, we discuss in detail the different theories and possible risk factors that are associated with adult ADHD.
Symptoms of Adult ADHD
ADHD has three different subtypes that are also associated with different groupings of symptoms. The three subtypes of ADHD are: predominately hyperactive-impulsive, predominately inattentive, and combined hyperactive-impulsive and inattentive. Treatments can relieve many of the disorder's symptoms, but there is no cure. With treatment, most people with ADHD can be successful in school, work and relationships, and can lead productive lives.
Adult ADHD symptoms may include: being easily distracted, missing details, forgetting things, frequently switching from one activity to another, having challenges with procrastination, having a difficult time doing quiet tasks or activities, talking nonstop, and tending to be impatient. An extensive list of symptoms for ADHD is presented in your Symptom Checklist. Through your Daily Questions you can monitor how your symptoms, treatment, and lifestyle are affecting your health outcomes.
Diagnosis, Treatment & Self-Care with ADHD
Understanding the process your doctor may use in diagnosing adult ADHD helps you ask questions and better understand the diagnosis and treatment process. In the Members area, there is a full description of the diagnosis process and possible tests that your doctor may order to determine whether you have ADHD. We discuss the conventional treatment options along with alternative and complementary treatments that other individuals with ADHD have found helpful. Our adult ADHD Self-Care section for members explains how simple lifestyle choices can help improve your outcomes and quality of life.
As a member of the Symptom Journal, you will be able to see how your treatment, lifestyle choices, and nutrition affect how your symptoms increase or decrease through your Reports area, allowing you to make timely changes with your health team that saves you time, money, and energy. The information you receive from your reports will help you make changes that help you live your best life with ADHD.
Exercise, Nutrition & Support for Adult ADHD
In the Exercise and Nutrition section for members, we cover some of the most popular diets and exercise tips that people have used to positively affect their quality of life and outcomes with adult ADHD. We also provide an Inspiration Toolkit for our members, giving you tools, support, and motivational techniques for staying inspired with your health journey. We understand the day-to-day challenges with adult ADHD, and want to support you in creating your best quality of life.
Still not convinced that Symptom Journal can make a significant and positive change in your health, then Read Tamara's Story > and see how symptom tracking changed her life.
and learn how to reduce your symptoms and bring your illnesses under control. In less than 5 minutes a day learn how to create a healthier life.
through reports that show how, what, why, and when your symptoms increase or decrease, helping you achieve amazing results and a healthier life.
and know what choices to change based on results you see in your reports, showing you and your doctor how to reduce your symptoms so you can live your best life.