Learn How to Reduce Your Depression Symptoms
If you could change anything with having Depression, picture a life where….
You feel positive about your future
You are less anxious, irritable or sad, you have a life you enjoy living
You sleep well and wake feeling rested
You have healthy eating habits, concentrate better and enjoy activities
You have replaced your pessimism with a more positive outlook on life
What if Depression affected your life less? Think of all the things you could do…
Your Commitment + Our Health Tools
Reduce Your Symptoms and Live Your Best Life
Start making the changes you want in your life as a Symptom Journal member:
- Your Symptom Journal membership gives you a plan. You have a history of your depression symptoms, anxiety attacks, panic attacks, or social anxiety and health outcomes saving months or years discovering how to reduce your symptoms.
- You feel confident in social situations and your relationships. You have a GPS to navigate your personal and professional life, rather than feedback from friends, coworkers, or your spouse to know when your depression symptoms cause challenges.
- You have a system for keeping your body operating at it’s best. You have an integrated system for tracking what you eat; your sleeps patterns, and exercise—all key components in keeping your body operating at it’s best with having depression.
- You know how to reduce your symptoms. Your reports show how your health and treatments are working or not working enabling you and your doctor to make changes that can reduce your depression symptoms.
- You know how to create your best life. Your reports show exactly how, what, why, and when your depression symptoms increase or decrease—a roadmap to know what to change to reduce your symptoms and create your best life.
- You can take back your power and take control of your health. In less than 5 minutes a day, our patent-pending technology shows you how your lifestyle choices, nutrition, and treatment affect your depression symptoms.
Take the Challenge-14 Days to Having the Life You Want
Give us 14 days and we will show you how to reduce your depression symptoms, anxiety attacks, panic attacks, or social anxiety and live your best life as a Symptom Journal member. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, click on the JOIN button and become a member today!
|Track Your Symptoms
Track your symptoms and learn how to reduce your symptoms and bring your illnesses under control. In 2-3 minutes a day you can answer daily questions that can show you how to create a healthier life.
Get answers through reports that show you exactly how, what, why, and when your symptoms increase or decrease, helping you achieve amazing results and a healthier life.
Live well and know what choices to change based on the results you see in your reports. Your reports show you how to create a healthier life and with your doctor's help you can modify your treatment plan and live your best life.
You Deserve to Live Your Best Life with Depression
Discover the power of symptom tracking:
- Discover in real time if your depression symptoms are increasing or decreasing because of your nutrition, medications, and therapies, and how these choices affect your health outcomes.
- Life-changing results can be yours through symptom tracking; eliminate wasted months and potentially years of not having accurate answers about what is working or not working with your depression treatment plan.
- Feel confident with reports that you can share with your doctor when discussing your health, giving you facts to back up how you are feeling and how your depression treatment plan is working or not working.
- The goal of symptom tracking is symptom reduction allowing you to manage your health and create your best quality of life.
Most of us have systems for managing our finances, weight, time, and exercise. Managing your health is no different. You can't manage what you don't track. We are patients like you, who took action, created web-based health tools, found solutions to difficult questions, and wanted to share our discoveries to help you create your best quality of life with depression. Join our community as a Symptom Journal member and live your best life.
You Can't Manage What You Don't Track
What is Depression?
It’s hard to not feel sad or down when things go awry or life sends challenges your way. But that’s a normal part of life. However, when the “blues” persist and won’t go away, you may have clinical depression. Depression affects your whole body, from the way you feel about yourself and think about things, to changes in your daily habits. It can interfere with your ability to work, study, eat, sleep and enjoy life. You may feel like you’re “living in a black hole” or you feel empty inside and lifeless, unable to experience pleasure. You may even have difficulty getting out of bed. But, you don’t have to feel like this. With appropriate treatment and journaling of your symptoms, you can have a better understanding of depression and improve your health outcomes. Learn more about depression as a member of Symptom Journal.
Causes of Depression
The causes of clinical depression are unclear. Some of the theories suggest biological and genetic factors, psychological factors, environmental influences, and childhood or developmental events. More causes and risk factors associated with depression are discussed in the Symptom Journal member’s section.
Symptoms of Depression
Symptoms are our first clues in understanding our depression and how it affects our body. Depression symptoms can vary greatly from person to person, and may wax and wane in severity over time. Symptoms may include: inability to concentrate, feelings of guilt, hopelessness, loss of interest or pleasure in hobbies and activities that were once enjoyed, and fatigue. An extensive list of symptoms is presented in your Symptom Checklist. Through your Daily Questions you can monitor how your symptoms, treatment and lifestyle are affecting your health.
Diagnosis, Treatment and Self-Care with Depression
Understand the process your doctor may use when diagnosing depression. In the Members area, there is a full description of the diagnosis process and possible tests that your doctor may order. We discuss the conventional treatment options along with alternative and complimentary treatments that other individuals with depression have found helpful. Our depression self-care section for members explains how simple lifestyle choices can help improve your outcomes and quality of life.
As a member of the Symptom Journal, you will be able to see how your treatment, lifestyle choices, and nutrition correlate with how your symptoms increase or decrease through our Reports area, allowing you to make timely changes with your health team that saves you money, time, pain, and energy. The information you receive from your reports will help you make changes that help you live your best life with depression.
Exercise, Nutrition & Support for Depression
In the Exercise and Nutrition section for members, we cover some of the most popular diets and exercise tips that people have used to positively affect their quality of life and outcomes with depression. We also provide an Inspiration Toolkit for our members, giving you tools, support, and motivational techniques for staying inspired with your health journey. We understand the day-to-day challenges with depression, and want to support you in creating a better quality of life.
Still not convinced that Symptom Journal can make a significant and positive change in your health, then Read Tamara's Story > and see how symptom tracking changed her life.
and learn how to reduce your symptoms and bring your illnesses under control. In less than 5 minutes a day learn how to create a healthier life.
through reports that show how, what, why, and when your symptoms increase or decrease, helping you achieve amazing results and a healthier life.
and know what choices to change based on results you see in your reports, showing you and your doctor how to reduce your symptoms so you can live your best life.