Reduce Your Hashimoto's Thyroiditis Symptoms-Live Well
If you could change anything with having Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, picture…
You have your energy back—you feel like yourself again
You can concentrate well again
You are able to lose weight and keep it off— no worrying about unexplained weight gain
You wake feeling rested and you sleep well
Your blood pressure is normal, no more freezing hands and feet
Your headaches or migraines have decreased—you have more pain free days
What if Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis affected your life less? Think of all the things you could do…
Your Commitment + Our Health Tools
Reduce Your Symptoms and Live Your Best Life
A Symptom Journal membership helps you reduce and manage your symptoms:
- Your Symptom Journal membership gives you a plan. You have a history of your Hashimoto's symptoms and health outcomes saving months or years discovering how to reduce your symptoms.
- You feel confident about your health. You have a GPS to navigate what increases your Hashimoto's symptoms increasing—an early warning system that shows you how to avoid what increases your symptoms.
- You have a system for keeping your body operating at it’s best with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. You have an integrated system for tracking what you eat; your sleeps patterns, and exercise—all key components for being at your best.
- You know how to reduce your symptoms. Your reports show how your health and treatments are working or not working enabling you and your doctor to make changes that can reduce your Hashimoto's symptoms.
- You know how to create your best life. Your reports show you exactly how, what, why, and when your Hashimoto's symptoms increase or decrease—a roadmap to know what to change to create your best life.
- You can take back your power and take control of your health. In less than 5 minutes a day, our patent-pending technology shows you how your lifestyle choices, nutrition, and treatment affect your Hashimoto's symptoms.
Take the Challenge-14 Days to Having the Life You Want
Give us 14 days and we will show you how to reduce your symptoms and live your best life as a Symptom Journal member. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, click on the JOIN button and become a member today!
|Track Your Symptoms
Track your symptoms and learn how to reduce your symptoms and bring your illnesses under control. In 2-3 minutes a day you can answer daily questions that can show you how to create a healthier life.
Get answers through reports that show you exactly how, what, why, and when your symptoms increase or decrease, helping you achieve amazing results and a healthier life.
Live well and know what choices to change based on the results you see in your reports. Your reports show you how to create a healthier life and with your doctor's help you can modify your treatment plan and live your best life.
We promise the information you gain, as a Symptom Journal member will give you invaluable insights and the possibility for life-changing results with Hashimotot's Thyroiditis, a personal road map for turning obstacles into victories. Don’t lose another day, become a member today—have the tools to unlock your best life.
You Deserve to Live Your Best Life with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
Discover the power of symptom tracking:
- Discover in real time if your Hashimoto's Thyroiditis symptoms are increasing or decreasing because of your nutrition, medications, and therapies, and how these choices affect your health outcomes.
- Life-changing results can be yours through symptom tracking; eliminate wasted months and potentially years of not having accurate answers about what is working or not working with your Hashimoto's Thyroiditis treatment plan.
- Feel confident with reports that you can share with your doctor when discussing your health, giving you facts to back up how you are feeling and how your Hashimoto's Thyroiditis treatment plan is working or not working.
- The goal of symptom tracking is symptom reduction allowing you to manage your health and create your best quality of life.
Most of us have systems for managing our finances, weight, time, and exercise. Managing your health is no different. You can't manage what you don't track. We are patients like you, who took action, created web-based health tools, found solutions to difficult questions, and wanted to share our discoveries to help you create your best quality of life with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. Join our community as a Symptom Journal member and live your best life.
You Can't Manage What You Don't Track
What is Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis?
Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis is an inflammation of the thyroid gland caused when the body’s immune system produces antibodies and damages the thyroid gland, causing insufficient thyroid production. The process by which this happens is usually slow and the actual cause of the disease is unknown, with symptoms becoming more apparent as the disease progresses, which can take months or years. Learn more about Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis as a member of the Symptom Journal.
Causes of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
Scientists have various theories about what could be the cause of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis. Some of the causes or risk factors are: family history of thyroid disorders, gender in which women more than men have the potential for developing the disease, possible excessive ingestion of iodine, and exposure to chemicals that are thought to be endocrine and thyroid disruptors. More causes, current discoveries, and common risk factors associated with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis are discussed in the member’s section.
Symptoms of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
Since the thyroid gland is one of the regulators of our body’s metabolism, symptoms of low thyroid have far reaching effects on major functions of our body. For many of us with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, our symptoms have developed slowly, our bodies feel like our we are running low on fuel, our metabolism has slowed to a crawl, and our zest for life has taken a vacation.
Some of the symptoms associated with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis are: unintentional weight gain, fatigue and low energy, dry skin, joint stiffness and intolerance to cold. An extensive list of symptoms for Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis is presented in your Symptom Checklist. Through your Daily Questions you can monitor how your symptoms, treatment, and lifestyle are affecting your overall health.
Diagnosis, Treatment & Self-Care with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
Understanding the process your doctor may use in diagnosing Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis helps you ask questions and better understand your diagnosis and treatment process. In the members area, there is a full description of the diagnosis process and possible tests that your doctor may order. We discuss the conventional treatment options along with alternative and complementary treatments that other individuals with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis have found helpful. Our Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis Self-Care section for members explains how simple lifestyle choices can help improve your outcomes and quality of life.
As a member of the Symptom Journal, you will be able to see how your treatment, lifestyle choices, and nutrition correlate with how your symptoms increase or decrease through our Reports area, allowing you to make timely changes with your health team that saves you money, time, and energy. The information you receive from your reports will help you make changes that help you live your best life with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.
Exercise, Nutrition & Support for Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
In the Exercise and Nutrition section for members, we cover some of the most popular diets and exercise tips that people have used to positively affect their quality of life and outcomes with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis. We also provide an Inspiration Toolkit for our members, giving you tools, support, and motivational techniques for staying inspired with your health journey. We understand the day-to-day challenges with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and want to support you in creating your best quality of life.
Still not convinced that Symptom Journal can make a significant and positive change in your health, then Read Tamara's Story > and see how symptom tracking changed her life.
and learn how to reduce your symptoms and bring your illnesses under control. In less than 5 minutes a day learn how to create a healthier life.
through reports that show how, what, why, and when your symptoms increase or decrease, helping you achieve amazing results and a healthier life.
and know what choices to change based on results you see in your reports, showing you and your doctor how to reduce your symptoms so you can live your best life.